Monday, January 11, 2010

BACK IN THE LAND OF RESPONSIBILITIES

Terns perch st sunrise in the Florida Keys - Big Pine Key, Florida

2010 is here and begging for us all to kick unhealthy and bad habits right off this rockin' planet.

My motto for 2010 is;
  • start the year the way I intend to finish it - on a high
  • work really hard - achieve and be successful
  • make time for short holidays
  • more time away from TV and the internet
  • capture moments with my camera on a daily basis
  • make a 2010 vision board
  • be grateful, on a daily basis, for this wonderful world we live in
  • remind myself continuously how much I have and how lucky I am
  • never be judgemental
  • laugh often
  • hug the peeps I love
  • develop more patience
  • ensure my 'to do' list is tackled weekly
  • read lots of interesting books
  • long walks and time at the ocean
  • continue with my quest of ' it's sexy to be healthy'
  • spend more quality time with my Papsti
  • stress less

If I can achieve all of the above I will be very proud of mwah!

Today I am grateful for my holiday memories;

giant proteas, Buffels Baai, Jubilee Creek, historic buildings in Rheenendal, eagle encounters, no tv or internet, new years eve with Lyndle, Tom 'n friends at their wonderful home in the 'woods', central beach, smiley sunlight, sundowners at viewpoint, the moon peeking through the trees, stars, G+T's @ Cool Bananas, the pub, organic veggies @ The Heath, Kurland Organic Market, Kurland goats 'n baby goats, new years day @ Asti, long scenic forest and beach walks, The Market on Main, stalls @ central beach, Robberg, braai's, Timberland Organic Village, The Fairy Garden, Sunset cheese'nwine overlooking the ocean, frogs, raindrops, champagne, Brenton on Sea, whale tail lights, organic olives 'n feta, carved trees, Dalene Matthee memorial tree, old buildings in George, Village Bookshop, second hand book shop, fun games on new year's eve, long lazy brunches, coffee @ Europa and SO MUCH more ......................

Quote

"He is a wise man who does not grieve for things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has." - Unknown

Remember, 2010 can be all you wish for. Make a list of all you would like to achieve, attend to it systematically and it WILL happen. Be proud of your 'sparkly' achievements - if you put your mind to it ANYTHING is possible ......

Peace 'n whirlpools of luv

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment