Friday, October 23, 2009

FABULOUS FRISKY FRIDAY

Bean sprouts, close-up

Sprouts

Sprouts are so nutritious and alkalizing. The vitamins and minerals just explode when sprouted and the phytochemicals that fight cancer appear in plants just as soon as they sprout.

Sprouts are yummy in salads, wraps, sandwiches, juices, stews, etc.

It is SO simple to grow your own sprouts. All you need is a jar, mesh and an elastic. Soak the seeds overnight and then drain and rinse twice a day. Your local health shop will also stock fancy sprouting kits.

Most sprouts are ready to eat within two to three days. Once they are ready store in a glass jar in the fridge.

Sprouts generally last for around a week.

Sprout Salad

  • 2 cups of mixed sprouts
  • avocado
  • tomato, diced
  • 1 tablespoon Tamari
  • Himalayan rock salt

Simple : just mix all the ingredients and enjoy. Also super in a wholewheat or spinach wrap.

Today I am grateful for;

  • my relaxing evening yesterday
  • my current read : Choose them Wisely, Thoughts become Things - Mike Dooley
  • the cute smiley ball I got from Kent, in his party pack, last year. It has pride of place on my desk.

Wisdom Card Reading

I release the past with ease, and I trust the process of life.

I do not use yesterday's mental garbage to create tomorrow's experiences. I create fresh new thoughts and a FRESH NEW LIFE.

Dream big, follow your heart, have fun and take a beach walk this weekend. Enjoy today, create special memories and then journal about them.

peace 'n whirlpools of luv

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment