Saturday, October 17, 2009

SIMPLE SATURDAY

Happy Festival of Lights (Divali) Day.

Buddha statuette

Food 'n Mood

How we eat, think and exercise has a huge effect on our attitude, health, mood, energy levels and aging process.

Most of us know and believe the above and if we were to practice self-discipline we could all feel good most of the time. Yet, how often do we eat food that does not agree with us and then we pay the price for that 'pleasure'.

How often do we skip exercise and while making this decision we already know it will affect our whole day? Yet we still do it! Dang!!!!

Spring is a good time to start making promises to ourselves and to silence that inner voice that keeps saying "it's OK, just for today I will spoil myself and start again tomorrow" This does NOT work, as there is always a tomorrow .......

What are your goals? Are you taking care of your body the best way you can - consistently? Treat your body well - there are no replacements or upgrades.

Eat with intention and awareness and choose a simple exercise routine that you enjoy. Exercise is the perfect accompaniment to healthy eating.

Get creative with veggies. If you feel you need to eat protein such as meat, fish and chicken keep it to the size of the palm of your hand.

"I do feel that spiritual progress does demand at some stage that we should cease to kill our fellow creatures for the satisfaction of our bodily wants. " Gandhi

Let's all start improving our overall quality of life today.

Today I am grateful for;

  • the cute pics of Kent opening the parcel I sent him...I just knew the "Digger" book would be a hit.
  • the cross I wear that protects me every day
  • my Guardian Angels
  • music - No Ordinary World : Joe Cocker
  • the cool knitted socks I bought at the Chinese shop

Healing with the Fairies Oracle Card Reading (Doreen Virtue Ph.D)

Miracle Healing.

Card meaning : Expect a miracle. You have prayed for assistance, and it is forthcoming. The more completely you surrender your situation to God, the more rapidly you will realize your healing.

Affirmation : In truth, everything and everyone, including myself, is healed right now. I focus on this truth, instead of illusions of fear.

Enjoy today, you will never get it back again.

Peace 'n whirlpools of luv

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment