Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WEDNESDAY INSPIRATIONS

Young girl holding a flower and frolicking by a butterfly in the sunsrc="

What inspires you?
Here are some of the things that inspire me..
  • slow times -"begin to see yourself as a soul with a body, rather than a body with a soul." Dr Wayne Dyer, freedom, fancy underwear (every day is a special occasion), beads, the bright, wonderful colours of the scrumptious veggies I eat, courageous peeps, The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets, acknowledging my own power, Madonna - she does whatever she wants and never apologizes for it, writing in my journal, my blog, taking pics with my Sony, the ocean, my Koi, nature, food, joy, peace, gratitude, all the special people I luv, rainbows, my pups, Morgan, Kent, Louise Hay's books, my work, spirituality, rockin' good health, herbs in my garden, watching 'girls of the playboy mansion' endless laughs, crystals, my Buddha statues, new recipes, life, life, life .......

Remember;

From what we get we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life - Arthur Ashe

Wednesday in the kitchen

Super Simple Sprout Salad (Courtesy of Rawlicious)

  • 2 cups of your favourite mixed sprouts
  • avocado -diced
  • 1 tomato sliced
  • 1 tablespoon Tamari sauce
  • 1pinch Himalayan rock salt

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and ENJOY.

Today I am grateful for;

  • this new day filled with promise
  • the sparkling dragonfly that has made my pond her home
  • last night's baked sweet potatoes, carrots and steamed squash
  • my water filter - goodbye chemicals
  • my creative pencil, which writes in about 7 different colours

Wisdom Card Reading

I listen with love to my bodies messages.

My body, like everything else in life, is a mirror of my inner thoughts and beliefs. Every cell responds to every single thought I think and every word I speak.

Be courageous on this inspirational Wednesday - take a huge leap you will be caught.

Peace 'n whirlpools of luv

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment