Wednesday, October 7, 2009

THURSDAY - I FEEL THAT CHRISTMAS MORNING GIDDINESS

Yippeeeeee!!!!! The day has finally arrived. I am off on a well deserved break (even if I say so myself) till next Tuesday.

I will be taking loads of pics with my new camera and then hopefully posting the evidence of my adventures here - if I can ever figure out how. :)

Some interesting links

http://www.thecosmicorderingsite.com Here you can submit your wishes, dreams, hopes, fears, etc to the Universe and the Universe will assist you.

http://www.vitalaffirmations.com/pool/affirmation-cards A great sight for choosing daily affirmations.

Crystals

Crystals are wonderful. They can be used in a wide range of ways to improve your life mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Many, many, many years ago people believed that crystals were thrown from heaven by their ancestors.

Today I will talk about Moonstone. I was privileged to be given a Moonstone bracelet by my dear friend Sindy.

Moonstone has a soft, pearly, cream, yellow, blue luster reminiscent of moonlight. Most Moonstone originates from Sri Lanka. It is highly regarded in India as the perfect gemstone for women to wear. It is believed to be the stone of lunar energy and the feminine spirit.

Healing functions;
- Balances the body's blood and lymph systems (aspects influenced by the elements of water).
- Relieves menstrual cramps and helps generally with female related health issues.
- Relieves indigestion, especially if stress-related.
- Stabilizes the emotions and releases tension.
- Helps us to empathize with other beings.
- Enhances intuition and imagination.

I love collecting crystals and keep my most special ones on the little Altar I have created in my bedroom, together with other special objects that I have collected over the years. Examples of some of these objects are stones, shells, a feather, my fave Buddha, candles, incense, my late mum's little Bible, my fave Kahlil Gibran verse, a tiny painted stone my Papsti picked up on the Bödele while in Dornbirn, etc.

My first port of call every morning is my sacred space. When I sit in front of my Altar, firmly perched on my meditation cushion, my sacred objects seem to have the power to guide and help me through any 'lemons' that life has chucked my way.

Today I am grateful for

- the squirrel I just saw in my garden
- Dr Mac who has the power to sort out Toffee's allergy
- my Altar
- the spinach, apple and orange smoothie I had this morning
- a new job spec I received yesterday from a new client

Wisdom card reading (Louise Hay)

This world is our heaven on earth.
In the new millennium of the aquarian age, we are learning to go within to find our saviour. We are the power we are looking for. Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with life.

Have a 'Hummer' of a day.

Peace 'n whirlpools of luv
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment